Monday 7 July 2008

A bit of fun!

I thought that I'd have a bit of fun today, so I stole this from A Magnolia's Heart Beats!

You, too, are welcome to steal this from me!

A is for age.
Hmmm, I should say that I am as old as my tongue but a little older than my teeth!!! ha ha - I always liked that saying! I am 33!

B is for burger of choice.
Would rather have a sausage thank you!

C is for what car you drive.
A silver Ford Puma, which I love because it such a step up from my old clunker, which was really starting to fall apart by the time I got rid of it.

D is for Dog's name.
Mum and Dad have a dog - Poppy, but I have a cat - Phoebe.

E is for essential item you use every day.
Computer - whether a desktop at work, or my laptop at home, it is rare that I don't use the computer each and every day!

F is for favorite tv show at the moment.
NCIS! Found this a few years ago and am loving it!

G is for Favorite game.
Don't really have a favourite game, I like playing them all, although I am far more fond of the traditional type games than computer games!

H is for Hometown.
Nuh-huh! That's confidential information! I will go as far as to admit that I live in Wiltshire in the United Kingdom.

I is for instruments you play.
None, unless you include playing the stereo!! Tried all sorts as a teenager - recorder, guitar, flute, and I can't remember if I tried anything else!

J is for favorite juice.
Orange - there is nothing quite like tasty orange juice (not from concentrate of course!)

K is for who you'd like to kiss.
Oooh, now you're asking!! But I am not going to pick some famous good looking guy, instead I pick my little niece, she's snuggly and cute!

L is for last restaurant you ate at.
It's been a while, in fact, it may have been when I was in Australia - a little fancy pizzeria on Hamilton Island, I sat by myself with a good book, a great glass of wine (or two!) and ordered a fancy four cheese pizza and by fancy I mean it had Boccacino, Brie, Smoked Cheddar and something else that I couldn't remember even at the time!!

M is for your favorite Muppet.
Other than Kermit and Miss Piggy I can't actually remember the others so I can't really be objective here!

N is for number of piercings.
Just two, one in each ear!

O is for overnight hospital stays.
A couple - mostly for grommets in my ears when I was a child. I don't remember much about the hospital stays as I was very young, but the one thing that I do remember is eating something like a mars bar and shaking it on my blanket to get the loose bits of chocolate to fall out so that I could lick my fingers and pick them up - I must have gotten into trouble for that but can't remember that bit!

P is for people you were with today.
My library colleagues, plus the people in the library, which included a bunch of student paramedics who needed to know that the library is not a scary place!

Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Read, blog, stroke the cat!

R is for biggest regret.
Although I am happy with my degree choice and thus my career choice, I do wish that I had taken a different degree instead, like history or archaeology and then done a postgraduate library course if I still wanted to do that. (but at the time I had no idea that you could do a postgrad library course)

S is for status.
Quite single! (and mostly happy about it)

T is for time you woke up today.
Don't remember, but it was before the alarm clock, probably because I was wondering why Phoebe hadn't poked at my face to wake me up (she was fine - most likely just out hunting some innocent creature as I leave the bedroom window open in the summer)

U is for what you consider unique.
Each and every one of us, we may share experiences and feelings, but we are all totally unique!

V is for vegetable you love.
Carrots - they taste so much better steamed!

W is for worst habit.
Severe procrastination

X is for number of x-rays you've had.
Have never counted, but have had one on my wrist and a few on my teeth!

Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Chocolate doughnut! (naughty!!)

Z is for zodiac sign.
Scorpio, but surely the horoscope cannot possibly be the same for the one twelfth of the population that shares the same zodiac sign as me, so it's all bunkum!! ;-)

No comments: