Sunday 27 July 2008

Tagged for six random facts!

Edie from Rich Gifts has tagged me!! I have also been tagged with the same meme by Alice from Hello, my name is Alice and as they have both tagged me for different blogs, I am going to do the meme twice, once on this blog and once on my Life and Times of Me blog, so you should consider yourself very lucky to get twelve quirky/random facts about me (if I can even think up twelve!!)

Edie says that I have post the rules....

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Right....six things....

I am never without something to read, I get twitchy if I don't have at least one book to read and yet I sometimes cannot find anything worth buying when I visit the local bookshops - too much choice I think!

I don't like checking the tyre pressure on the wheels of my car, I don't know why but I am always worried that I will get it wrong, so I have to make myself do it.

I lived in Denmark for three months on a University exchange visit, I lived in university accommodation and fell in love with Copenhagen and think that I could quite happily live there. (But then I find that I think the same about Vancouver which I visited about ten years ago, and Australia which I visited four months ago)

I love short pajamas, one can never have too many sets of pajamas (I bought another set yesterday - gray with short shorts and little flower patterns all over!)

The rooms upstairs in my house always look as though a personal shopper has gone crazy - I hang clothes from overdoor hooks to dry and never manage to put them away - every door (apart from the bathroom door) has clothes hanging from them!! I really really must put them away.

I get most of my Bible quotes from the internet, from fellow bloggers and sites like the Bible Gateway - I really must actually read the Bible!

And now I tag six others....

Meditations and Confessions of a Homemaker
Flickers of a Faithful Firefly
Journeying Forward
Drink Offering
Lily of the Valley
The Fruits of the Spirit

They are all bloggers who have recently commented on my blog!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great meme - nice answers!

Edie said...

I'll check the pressure in your tires if you'll put the air in mine. LOL. I tend to put that off.

Laurie Ann said...

Right there with you on the reading. I am such a bookworm...Loved all your answers.

Renee said...

Okay, My post is up! This was a lot of Fun. Thanks for tagging me.
Renee

Lily said...

That was fun. I just posted mine!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. It was my very first. Post is up!

Lily said...

re: I actually go out in my PJ's!

Melanie said...

Wow.. I bet living in Denmark was a great experience.

I'll get my post up for this meme in the next few days.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

fun post! it's always interesting to know things about people! lol I just did this one yesterday too!

Peggy said...

Blessings Sam...you being blogged by
tags...I was tagged with this also!

Just inviting you to a special day on this FRIDAY! C'mon over and visit me and make my day!