Thursday 24 July 2008

Thanks

It's Thursday, so it must be Thankful Thursday!
  • Thank you for the fan at my feet that is keeping me cool (it's not even that hot outside, so I should probably check my temperature when I get home tonight!)


  • Thank you for the lovely weekend that I had with my parents last weekend


  • Thank you for two laptops that arrived from the IT dept for my lending laptop project - I have learnt patience in this matter, I will learn the skill of even more patience as I await the other six!


  • Thank you for subtitles as I can understand the news that is playing on the wall at work (with the sound off - I bet I get more than other people do - ha ha!)


  • Thank you for the friendship of Edie as she helps me try to understand the Bible a little better!


  • and finally, Thank you Lord for keeping me out of trouble on the motorway last week

6 comments:

bp said...

Hello, I enjoyed your Thankful Thursday list. Friends are a blessing, I'm glad you're learning new things from the Word.

Denise said...

Such nice things to be thankful for.

i said...

A lovely thankful list! Glad you were safe from trouble on the motorway.

Remain blessed!

Unknown said...

That was a nice thankful list!

Nancie said...

You have such a sweet thankful list! Thank God for His goodness to you. Glad you are able to spend a lovely weekends with your parents. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and have a blessed weekends!

Edie said...

Well Bless your Heart Sam. How very sweet of you to include me in your list. :) I enjoyed our conversations. Have fun with your parents this weekend!

Oh - You've been TAGGED! :D See the rules on my blog.